7 000 Ft / 0,75l 14 000 Ft / 1,5l
Unit price 9 333 Ft / liter. Prices are gross prices
- This is the winery’s TOP cuvée wine, a PREMIUM dry red wine with protected denomination of origin of Villány - PDO Villány.
- Number of bottles: 3 034
- A classical Bordeaux blend, made from 60% cabarnet sauvignon, 25% merlot and 15% cabarnet franc.
- Date of harvesting: September 30. October 6. / 12. 2017.
- Alcohol content: 14,5 %
- Sugar content: 2,0 g/l
- Acidic content: 5,9 g/l
- Total extracts: 30,6 g/l
The wine features chemical-free grape growing, organic cultivation, crop control (70 cwt/ha), manual harvesting, manual grape sorting and gentle grape processing. It is aged in new, first fill 225 litre oak barrels on fine lees (sur lie), regularly stirred (battonage) over a period of 21 months.
Our wine processing technology is exclusively using natural and vegan components.
Blending is performed prior to bottling on the basis of barrel sorting.
This dry, ruby red wine has a very intense aroma, featuring blackcurrant, raspberry and chocolate, while its flavor is spicy with an aftertaste of spicy forest fruits and vanilla.
It is a full-bodied, balanced quality wine with nice acids and an increased structure.
It is a young, modern and elegant wine with long ageing potential and a rounded tannin structure.
- VILLANY WINE COMPETITION - GREAT GOLD MEDAL (2020.)
- VINAGORA INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION – GOLD MEDAL (2020.)
- · SOMMELIER WINE AWARDS (SWA London) - BRONZE MEDAL (2020.)
- DECANTER WORD WINE AWARDS (London) 88 score BRONZE MEDAL (2020.)
2nd highest scored wine in the Villány Wine Region (99.5 points in year 2020.)
Here are some wonderful reviews about our wines. Thank you for the appreciation,
Sommelier Wine Awards!
“A fantastic wine with richness, freshness and fluidity.” - Diego Carballido, Bar Boulud Mandarin Oriental, Hyde Park
“ Intense damson and plum jam notes with blackberries, chocolate, liquorice and a very complex palate of roasted nuts, chocolate and coffee.” - Juan Manuel Marcos Perez, The Gilbert Scott Restaurant